Looking to buy a New or Pre-Existing Home. Call now for details!
No DOWN PAYMENT up to $1,000,000
Eligible borrowers include: resident or practicing physicians, attorneys, dentists, CPA’s, CEO’s, CFO’s CIO’s, COO’s or chairmaen of publicly held companies, executives in direct report to the CEO or chairman of a publicly traded company. Private Mortgage Insurance is not Required. Single family homes, townhomes, lofts and condiminiums are eligible.
CALL LINDA for DETAILS 817-829-3000
1% CA$H REBATE when purchasing a HOME from
Welcome to your DFW Real Estate Resource! Linda Peterson, One of the nations top Real Estate Professionals is ready to help you in your search for a home in DFW.
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why. CALL ME TODAY AND RECEIVE A 1% REBATE ON THE PURCHASE OF YOUR NEXT HOME. 817-829-3000
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest feesinclude homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.